KWG-doctoral studies in the European Law relating to Food and Consumer Goods
With our European law-oriented doctoral studies in the field of law relating to Food and Consumer Goods, we would like to inspire dedicated lawyers for “our” area of law and promote the legal view of consumer goods issues.
We offer you:
- Financial support for your doctoral project
- Workplace and use our infrastructure
- Insight into the practical processing of consumer goods cases
- Professional sparring
- Above average First State Exam
- Fluent English
- An understanding of economic and scientific correlations
- Practically oriented and creative approach
- Convincing and obliging manner
If you are interested in such doctoral studies, please contact Dr. Markus Grube directly (preferably via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to receiving your application!